May 25, 2017 – May 25, 2017
75 S W Temple
Presented by the Greater Salt Lake and Utah Valley PRSA chapters, this annual half-day conference is packed with expert training and networking opportunities. The event is sponsored by Workfront.
Attendees will hear from outstanding keynote speakers like Pamela Austin, Head of Executive Communications and Public Affairs at Samsung Strategy and Innovation Center and Josh Bernoff, Author of “Writing Without Bullshit,” former Senior Vice President at Forrester Research and co-author of BusinessWeek bestseller “Groundswell.”
Other presenters include:
- Heather Hurst, Workfront’s Director of Corporate Communications, Scott Duehlmeier, Workfront’s Social Media Manager: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of Influencer Relationships and PR
- Dotti Gallagher, MA, APR, Dotti Gallagher Consulting: Public Speaking Executive Style
- Leslie Bonsteel, Ivanti’s Director of Analyst and Public Relations: So You’re Acquiring a Company, Now What?
- Christie Denniston APR, Adjunct Professor and Director of Marketing at Weber State University, Senior PR Director, Blake Communications: Finding Your Focus – 9 Ways to Develop a Thought Leadership Strategy for You and Your Organization
9:00 – 11:30 AM: Pre-Conference Workshops
11:00 AM – Noon: Registration and Networking
Noon – 1:30 PM: Lunch and Opening Keynote with Pamela Austin, Head of Executive Communications and Public Affairs at Samsung Strategy and Innovation Center
1:45 – 2:30 PM: First Sessions
2:45 – 3:30 PM: Second Sessions
3:45 – 4:45 PM: Closing Keynote with Josh Bernoff, Author of “Writing Without Bullshit,” former SVP at Forrester Research, co-author of BusinessWeek Bestseller “Groundswell”
Register before May 10 to ensure your spot and get the early bird price and save $30 on registration, and $15 on the Pre-conference Sessions. Final registration closes on May 19.
Early Bird Pricing:
– PRSA/IABC Members: $100
– General Admission: $120
– Student: $50
– Pre-conference Session (Media Training): +$50 (Limited to eight people)
– Pre-conference Session (Bernoff): +$60 (Limited to 15 people)
Pricing After May 13
– PRSA/IABC Members: $130
– General Admission: $150
– Student: $65
– Pre-conference Session (Media Training): +$65
– Pre-conference Session (Bernoff): +$75
If you or your company are interested in sponsoring the event, refer to the information below and contact Dan Sorensen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-461-9756.
Register for spring conference.
Register for the Media Training pre-session with Scott Trotter.
Register for the Writing Workshop pre-session with Josh Bernoff.